The Alchemy of Nourishment addresses a wide spectrum of physical and psychological health conditions, including:
- Digestive disorders, blood sugar imbalances, diabetes
- Autoimmune disorders, chronic fatigue, fibromyalgia
- Children’s health, learning and behavioral disorders, asthma
- Infant Care, nutrition, early childhood feeding
- Weight issues, eating disorders, self-esteem
- Cardiovascular disease and hypertension
- Mental health disorders, depression, anxiety, mood swings
- Gut health, ulcers, acid reflux, Crohn’s Disease, Irritable Bowel Syndrome
- Cancer prevention and support
- Injury and surgery recovery
- Pregnancy, fertility, pre and postpartum care
- Performance enhancement in any field, sports nutrition
- Hormonal imbalances both men and women, PMS, menopause
- Food and seasonal allergies, environmental sensitivities, skin conditions
- Acute and chronic pain relief, stress, anxiety, depression, sleep disturbances
A Holistic & Scientific Approach to Food, Nourishment and Well-Being Serving Lyons, Boulder and Beyond
At The Alchemy of Nourishment, we promote a whole person approach designed to foster a healthy, joyful and vibrant life. Through our one-on-one nutrition counseling, seasonal cleanses, cooking workshops and seasonal retreats in Boulder, we empower individuals, families and groups by teaching them how to deeply nourish and care for their minds, bodies, and spirits.
We explore the causal nature of each condition to heal the root of the imbalance. Together we discuss how your history, beliefs and attitudes have influenced your choices of nourishment. We teach you how to easily tap into the body’s wisdom and its innate ability to heal.
Sessions incorporate nutritional analysis, metabolic testing, guided imagery, body-centered, structural-emotional exercises and energy balancing through BodyTalk and Matrix Energetics. We can also provide Food Sensitivity and Functional Endocrine testing as needed. Using food as medicine, we co-create an eating plan that serves your lifestyle.
At the moment, we are only accepting clients for three or six month programs. Deep and lasting change takes time and we believe this structure will bring the greatest benefit to our clients. For more information please contact Esther at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
“…our three basic needs for food and security and love are so mixed and mingled and intertwined that we cannot straightly think of one without the others.”
- M.F.K Fisher